Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Affirmative Action

 A friend called himself, The Black Man. He and I agreed on most everything, except Affirmative Action. He thought it should end; took away incentive. I thought it was still needed. I know too many white people who would not hire based on skin color. I skipped over a lot of Frederick's explanation about how Affirmative Action works. 

Due to trump being indicated (his word) Yahoo comments full of insults on Judge Bragg. Maybe he did have a low LSAT score? I bet the one who wrote it would not last long in law school. Even if he was enrolled in a college to met an Affirmative Action quota, he needed the grades, intelligence, and other things to get admitted. Snoop Dogg would not be enrolled in Princeton and get a degree based on Affirmative Action. 

I correct people on their misconceptions routinely when I see their comments on Internet articles. Thus could skip his lecture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment