Friday, November 12, 2021

Hospice

 When I was staying with brother, Robert before he died, the hospice nurse and hospice material said that we have to give a loved one permission to die. The soon to be departed also had to give permission to let go. 

Is that true? Makes sense, because the mind and body work together. If one tells self they refuse to die, the subconscious relays that message to the brain. Brain sends signals to various parts of the body to keep the person alive. Or not. I believe that to be true. 

You will not get energetic by repeating over and over again: I am so tired. 

Anyway the terminally ill person will eventually die with or without their own desire or permission from loved ones. 

So I wonder if I was communicating telepathically with my father. Not that I would believe he was clinging to life until I arrived, but who knows, maybe. Once my thoughts went out into the universe, perhaps reaching him at his hospital bed, and he knew I was not gonna rush to his bedside, he simply let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment